© Architecture Plus - Interior Design - Fort Smith, AR

FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH

Originally constructed in 1907, the Sanctuary was in need of a restoration. Work included tuck-pointing and water-proofing the original cut-stone veneering throughout the Church campus, removal of original Ludowici Clay Tile roof for new copper flashing and roof underleyment, repairs to plaster walls, new wiring throughout, new hardwood and limestone flooring, new lighting, new sound system, repairs to stain glass windows, removal, cleaning, augmentation, and new console for the Wicks pipe organ and renovation to the Altar and choir loft. 

The renovation also included a new Family Room, Parlor and new finishes for the classrooms and halls.

The Interior Design team at Architecture Plus is pleased with the results and honored to restore such a beautiful piece of history.